Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Silver stairs and red hairs + (new movie)


Silver stairs
Originally uploaded by Spappy_joneS
My folks have been in town for the last week. I dropped them off this raining morning (yeah free water). Tonight we, all 5 of us fly out to Helena (Digger, Ben, eLaine, Shawn, big Jeff) on the 8:30 flight. We have friend staying here and watching the place. We have air conditioning which makes us a very popular place on the block.

update as requested by Jill on my paternity leave. I miss my 8 hours off spent in Redmond daily when not on paternity. People all react to how sweet it is to "have a month's vacation". I just look at them and laugh. What a vacation, I would love to be able to charge vacation seekers looking for this unique vacation experience.

Our house was painted by a crew. It looks great. I still need to bust out the gutters myself when I get back. Here is an update on my original list.

  1. Nap, catch up on rest if that is possible with our current situation.
  2. Tune up the '71 VW Bus - valve adjustment, suspension lube, timing, points, belt, etc
  3. Visit with my folks that are coming out from NH
  4. Visit Helena MT
  5. Take Ben to his 8am Saturday swim lessons (ouch) already missed last weeks
  6. Police the painting crew working on our house
  7. Take the kids to see the sockeye running in the locks
  8. Dev. some site items for the WSC (I am the new webmaster)
  9. Finish a bio I am reading on Einstein
  10. Find the cure for Colic
  11. Tear off the wooden gutters and facia board on the house and garage -> replace somehow.
  12. This one should probably be first - start exercising again and start eating things other than sugar and things with sugar as the main nutritional ingredient
  13. Get real about what can actually be done on this list.
I would write more and I will once we are in Montana. I have to start packing and do a bunch of other things before we leave for the airport tonight.

Still working through the back log of movies, this one is from July 4th. It is short, Ben is playing with the hose out back, it is pretty funny.


Video: 7-4-2007 Ben loves the hose

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, thanks for updating. have fun in helena!! I'll be wishing you safe and easy travels. hi to ben & lainey.

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...I just love that cute little Benny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home