Tuesday, July 10, 2007

She is on my list!


She is on my list!
Originally uploaded by Spappy_joneS
Ben has been going to a preschool twice a week and he seems to be adjusting very well. At first he would cry and wail when we left him in his classroom. I would usually hang out until he was deeply distracted or I just had to get going. One thing is for sure he comes home absolutely filthy. Last night Shawn stripped him outside and he went straight to the bath.

Currently it is 7:43 am. 71 F. Not a good sign this early in the morning. I have some outdoor work to do today to prep for the painters arriving on Thursday to finally paint our exterior. I had every intention of painting it myself but it would not have been done very soon or the orderly efficient fashion I demand of all my projects.

Ben goes to his 4 hour day camp today with some of his PEP friends.

Time to release my next backlogged movie to the world. Not sure which one it will be, I think I have 3 more shorts left for the public.


Video: 7-5-2007 the day after the forth of july

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we want more! it's been a week since your last post?? how's the paternity leave??!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home