Sunday, September 02, 2007

Watching PBS Sprout and Montana prt 2


Watching PBS Sprout
Originally uploaded by Spappy_joneS
All of the movies have been moved to the Microsoft version of YouTube for your enjoyment. I haven't updated all the links to the working movies in the blog but I did all of the latest ones so they will work.

In the process of looking for a solution to my movie streaming issue (see the blog below) I found some lost tape of our second part of the summer Montana trip we took. It is long but it features Ben around Grandma and Pop pop's house.

My favorite part is giving Ben his piano lesson. He shows a lot of natural ability if he can get over his stage fright of the large crowd this prodigy draws.


Video: 7-24-2007 Montana vacation prt 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home