Sunday, September 09, 2007

Foze and Ben picking flower favs at Josh's "wedding"


DSC_0033-1
Originally uploaded by Spappy_joneS
Josh had his ring ceremony this weekend out at his wife's parents house in Snohomish Washingtion. Sweet sweet grounds out there with big trees and real well kept gardens. I could have photographed that all day.

The booked photographer had to bail for some reason, better offer probably and I was asked to assume the job. I did my best. The experience was actually very educational. For a first timer I think I did OK but shooting a wedding is quite stressful, takes high levels of focus and a plan to get the results needed. I could completely see how crappy some of the business ends could be with the Bride if she didn't get the shots she wanted or was just not happy. My advice is get the money up front. I got no money just free food and cokes.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do we get to see the pics?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home