Thursday, November 03, 2005

Popular Blogs

Have you every had a popular blog that everyone reads. one that you can't really spill your guts on because it is not a journal you tuck under your bed? This is another thing I have noticed about blogs unless you are completely masked and anomyous to your readers how much can you really give. How far can you really probe your depths? My Spappy Jones is so pop I can't go deep. This bolg is practically main stream media with the requests for interviews from networks and major papers and blogger sending me checks to keep blogging. I just feel there are times I can't type my mind. Writing is theraputic, and good writing is very hard. This blog format (spappy jones) doesn't spare me any sheilding or barriers to be candid.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is exactly why I continue to keep a journal the old fashioned way - writing. Always a safe bet cuz it can be burned if necessary. But this is exactly what I asked Shawn the other day "can you make a blog private?" Because if I could, I would definitely blog instead of write - because I type so much faster than write and I would end up writing so much more. I currently keep a journal for the boys and feel that I would write so much more if I didn't have to handwrite it. Maybe I'll just start typing it in word. Although, I am sure the public is missing out on some good stuff and will start requesting me to blog in no time!
Thanks for the entertainment Spappy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home