Saturday, May 14, 2005

The Nation is everywhere all the time


The Nation is everywhere
Originally uploaded by spappyjones.
There were way more sox fans than mariners in the hizzy last night which always makes for a fun time at Sodo field. Typically it is a morge unless there is a visiting team with a fan base in seattle. Mariner fans are a joke as is west coast baseball excluding the dogers.

These guys in the picture were my favorites of the night. Red sox lost but they won't tonight and I will be there again, I am thinking about going sunday as well.

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! The nation is alive and well. Shawn, I and the boys went to the park on Mothers day. The early game and the hometown nine got a win.

frez

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No other good west coast ball except for the dodgers ?? C'mon, I think the Giants are a pretty good crew ..... more soul now that the juicer is on the sidelines. However, I must agree that Seattle baseball fans are dull .... how can I enjoy a game if no one is even really drunk?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home