Monday, June 23, 2008

Maria and Her Dad


Maria and Dad
Originally uploaded by Spappy_joneS
This is my new sister in-law Maria and her pops walking down the aisle to the groom. Originally I was going to be shooting this wedding but I was replaced (thank god) by a very competent photographer that is building her portfolio. She shot over a 1000 shots. Have fun weeding those out!

I did get a few shots and this was my best. Again I had the d200 set for spot metering. The metering was off the dark suit and therefore blew out the rest of the shot. Just a lucky shot again by having my camera set up in a certain way.

2 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool pic! Thank you Jeff!! We appreciate it :)

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Albrecht Consulting Inc said...

Great Pic, Jeff. I'm sorry that I didn't give you some help time with the kids so you could take some more great photos!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home