Sunday, May 04, 2008

Month of April Wrap up (Lainie gets her ears cleaned)

Now that it is may I am having a hard time recalling what was on this video but I am sure it is of the same vein as some of the others. Shawn shot most of this one, I did the edit in case some of her artisitic talent was left on the cutting room floor that was my fault.

One thing I remember about April is that is when one, the other, or both of the kids starting getting up at the crack of dawn. In case you sleep though the crack of dawn - my preference - it is around 5:30 right now. The other development on the sleeping front is eLaine now flips over on her belly and doen't flip back so she signals for immeadate assistance.

Spring is about a month late here in Seattle, April was one of the 10 coldest on record. I you like flowering trees it is a good thing, they lasted for weeks.


Video: April 2008 etc.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home