Sunday, October 21, 2007

ALCS Game 7 today

Nice game last night. Somewhat of a blowout by the 3rd after Sabathia and Perez were shelled out of the game but a win is a win. Grandslams in the 1st inning are always fun for opposing pitchers. The Sox are 3-3 at home for game 7s in the ALCS since 1985 says the webnet, that is hard to believe they have been that close to the pennant that many times since I was in college but whoa is the Red Sox fan. I guess it is right they have been to the WS 3 times since then.

Enough about baseball, except that we will be watching from the first pitch tonight. Last night me and the kids watched from Joe Bucks jr pregame blather. I timed the pizza delivery for 5:30ish so I could get Ben strapped to his seat in front of the game. Lainey is Lainey she just likes to watch ball with her Dad so she is never an issue.

Now being at home for the game was the trick. Shawn was at a wedding for the duration of the game and before. I was supposed to be as well but, early the morning after game 5 - Friday morning I started in with the "my throat feels scratchy, by friday night it was the dizzy snot nose bit where you stagger and bump into things, I had to see game 6 with the Schill pitching so I staggered into the basement stairwell head first and took one for the team. Cuts and bruises heal but a live game 6 in HD is a once in a life time.

Anyway enough about baseball, today we are going out to breakfast and then possibly to Costco at the open. The game starts at 5 PDT so there should be a nice window for a nap in the afternoon before we need to figure out what meal will be brought in for the main event.

Enjoy the vid.


Video: Little Red Sox Nation 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home