Friday, December 22, 2006

The Film of the Uneventful Trip to Helena

Montana Alzheimer's Association

The road trip was pretty uneventful. We left around 6:30am PST and got into Helena about 9.5 road hours later, we took a break in Missoula to drop off some gifts and see Em, Lois, Leonard, Marrin and Ian for an hour then drove the rest of the way to H-town. We had pretty good roads although the higher elevations there was some packed powder and ice.

There is some footage of the wiper fluid working but after Missoula it was frozen, and I put in the blue stuff rated for under -15.

Ben was great on the road as usual, still kills us to strap him in for that long. If I was strapped down like that for 9 hours it would kill me. My limbs would seize. I guess my astronaut's career is out of the question now.

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT MOVIE! You should do this for a living :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home