Monday, December 18, 2006

New Movies as of December 12 2006 with the camera my Sister and Bro-in-law gave


I didn't have a still of the ultrasound image or I probably would have used that for this post. My sister and Duncan gave our family a new sony handycam for x-mas get more coverage of Ben and the girl (America?) on the way. The links below are for 3 different streaming movies from the new cam. The first two are from goofing around with Ben and the last is the from today's (18 week) Ultrasound in Ballard Swedish.

There will be many more to come, I have decided that movies are pretty fun and I promise the quality will improve as my skills and imagination expands with the millions of feet of tape I will shoot and expose on the internet super highway.

  1. Ben from 12-18-2006 Part I
  2. Ben from 12-18-2006 Part 2
  3. UltraSound of the new girl (America (all 5 inches)) and some outtakes of Big Ben. You may want to turn up the volume on when the ultra part starts, you can hear the tech doing voice over, but it is faint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home