Tuesday, May 23, 2006

good morning from Ben


Well after all that wasted time in the ER this weekend nothing was wrong. I just chalk it up to Teething. He was in my room banging on my head to wake up Monday at 6 something.

Sat night the Dr, said that he had a blocked intestine. They took X-Rays. Well he has been eating and pooping since so thanks for nothing. How about no charge to my Insurance?

Sorry for the false alarm. people are people and babies are babies. I like babies the most... They can't drive and their breath smells like baby's breath.

My good friend's wife is expecting - on July 9th, it is his third and I wish them well. If he didn't live so far away I would offer to midwife the event.

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear the little man is doing well ... sounds like a long weekend. Sorry I missed your phone call regarding the light show on Sat night ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home