Monday, May 23, 2005

Sith and a young jedi


Sith and a young jedi
Originally uploaded by spappyjones.
Here are some costumers in line for the 6:30 showing of Sith last Friday. There were a few of us folks dressed up but over all I was a bit disappointed in the poor turn out. I mean we were less that 3 miles from Microsoft's main campus! My bet it is due to lucas' past two movies in the series fan support is not there. Those movies were terrible.

In my opinion this latest movie is better than Jedi. I really liked it, much darker than the past two and really sets the stage for Star Wars (A new Hope). It was so good I tried to buy the DVD of the Star Wars - Empire Strike and Jedi but it was sold out at circuit city.

In other news The Wall (movie) has been remastered and was released earlier this year, I wouldn't have know unless I went into the store after the film..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home