Thursday, May 10, 2007

Baby girl Swift's Name has been released


Baby girl swift
Originally uploaded by Spappy_joneS.
It is located in the movie below. I forgot what is was but I know I had it in the movie of the day of our life yesterday.

Things went quite well last night. Syssie probably slept a combine total of 5 hours I would say, we got about 4 ish. We are both a little burnt today but seeing this cute little bundle of joy washes it all away.

It was a noisy night in the hospital. It went from nearly full vacancy to needing overflow rooms on another floor with in about 6 hours, about 30 babies were born in Ballard Swedish last night. Lots of hustle and bustle, doors slamming, equipment being moved around and screaming. We slapped in a Seinfeld dvd and let it run all night to drown out the din around us.

Shawn was up and around already. i think she first was on her feet around 7 or 8 and has been walking around ever since but i might add has only changed one diaper to my 12.

We had some visitors today and have more coming in tonight. Always a great unique time to hang with friends in the hospital really the only best time to see people while living in a health facility. I am beat and can't think of anything else to say right now so here is the movie....

Little Sissies big day in Ballard (.wmv 12 MB)

3 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Hello Elaine Martha!!!!!!! So beautiful.

Honestly, I would have killed Jim if he would have video'd me on the way to the hospital and beforehand...but it's priceless and both your kids will LOVE watching this someday. And Shawn, you handled it so well! Congratulations to all of you. Wow, wow, wow!! What a video.

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Swifts! Elaine Martha is beautiful, and those little sleeping sounds...aren't girls just precious?!?!

XOXOXOXO
Deb Kola

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,
Scott and I both watched your video, immediately after watching "The Office" tonight and I think we laughed harder at your video. AWESOME.
That look that your wife shot you when you asked her why she was blowing her now was PRICELESS! I will never forget it.
And the baby cooing at the end...I cried. Of course Scott saw the tears and said "wanna pull the goalie?" To which my answer was "I'm sensitive, not stupid."
We are so proud of you guys and love you all very much. So glad to have another 2 years with the Swifts.
Love, The Foggs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home